STUDY IN USA FROM PHILIPPINES
It’s all in the United States. You can choose from a wide range of majors and minors if you want to study there (over 4,700 colleges, universities, and specialty schools in total). To meet people and learn how to be a leader, there are a lot of activities that people can do outside of school that they can do.
Why Study in USA?
The United States has one of the best university systems in the world. It has great programs in almost every field. At the undergraduate level, there are a lot of good programs in both traditional and professional fields. During the graduate level, students get to work with some of the best people in their field of study and have the chance to work on unique research and educational projects. U.S. degrees are respected around the world because they are good.
Job Opportunities / Professional Training
Finally, when students finish college, they can work full-time in a related field for a year to get real-world experience. 17 months can be a long time for a few students in certain fields, as of 2008. People who want to do practical training (OPT): Program: This one is for people who want to work and learn simultaneously. Many talented students who finish their OPT period end up working for the same company for a long time because their employers help them get an H-1 visa from the government. The H-1B visa is a work permit for foreigners who want to work in software, engineering, teaching, accounting, or marketing. It is only for a short time. Following the course, students can keep working in the U.S. without leaving the country to keep their jobs.
Flexibility in Course Curriculum Offerings
Many students have the chance to take extra classes (called “electives”) outside of their main field of study and courses. These extra classes are called “add-ons.” Another thing is that most colleges and universities have a huge and wide range of courses to choose from. Some students may even be able to “cross-register” or take classes at other universities near their home school as part of their degree.
Your Perfect Destination
- Certificate IV to Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Finance Appropriate for those with Academic background or work experience in accounting or finance.
- Certificate IV to Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Bookkeeping Appropriate for those with academic background or work experience in accounting or finance.
- Certificate IV to Advanced Diploma in Agribusiness Management Appropriate for those with an academic background or work experience in agriculture or business.
Nursing / Aged Care
- Certificate IV to Diploma in Nursing. Appropriate for those with an academic background or work experience in health science or community services.
- Certificate IV to Diploma in Community Services. Appropriate for those with an academic background or work experience in health science or community services.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education & Care. This qualification reflects the role of early childhood educators who are responsible for designing and implementing curriculum in early childhood education and care services, In doing so they work to implement an approved learning framework within the requirements of the Education and Care Services National Regulations and the National Quality Standard. They may have responsibility for the supervision of volunteers or other staff.
- Certificate IV Diploma of Engineering – Technical (use of hand tools, CAD system, drawing etc.)
Other Courses Offered
- Business Admin
- Hospitality Management
- GradDip Management
- AdvDip of Program Management
- AdvDip of Deployment Logistics
- AdvDip of Civil Construction Design
- Diploma of Automotive Management
- AdvDip of Travel & Tourism Management
- AdvDip of Event Management
- AdvDip of Network Security
- Diploma of Production Horticulture
- AdvDip of Conservation & Land Management
- Diploma of Nursery Management
- Diploma of Social Media Marketing
- Bachelor of Business