STUDY IN UNITED KINGDOM FROM PHILIPPINES
The UK has become one of the best places to study globally. For example, the United Kingdom has a long history of greatness. There are high-quality institutions on every corner, and the country is much more flexible than many other places..
Why Study in United Kingdom?
This is the last reason you should go to school in the UK. Universities in the UK are inspected by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education every few years (QAA). This means that they will always be good at learning, research, and teaching.
The Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) and the Research Excellence Framework (REF) are also used to rate the quality of teaching and research at universities in the United Kingdom (REF). There are more ways than ever before for you to make an educated choice about your education.
The study programs in UK universities are very well thought out and planned to make sure that students get the best education possible. This system encourages students to be creative, develop a wide range of skills, build their confidence, and let them think critically. Universities in the UK also help students make good connections that can help them move up in their careers.
Broad choice of degrees
Many people know about UK universities because they offer many different types of degrees in a lot of other fields. These are studies in art, business, and media.
It doesn’t matter what you want to study at a UK university; Kaplan has more than 3,000 different degrees you can choose from. You might even find a degree that you didn’t know about when you go to school.
Your Perfect Destination
- Certificate IV to Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Finance Appropriate for those with Academic background or work experience in accounting or finance.
- Certificate IV to Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Bookkeeping Appropriate for those with academic background or work experience in accounting or finance.
- Certificate IV to Advanced Diploma in Agribusiness Management Appropriate for those with an academic background or work experience in agriculture or business.
Nursing / Aged Care
- Certificate IV to Diploma in Nursing. Appropriate for those with an academic background or work experience in health science or community services.
- Certificate IV to Diploma in Community Services. Appropriate for those with an academic background or work experience in health science or community services.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education & Care. This qualification reflects the role of early childhood educators who are responsible for designing and implementing curriculum in early childhood education and care services, In doing so they work to implement an approved learning framework within the requirements of the Education and Care Services National Regulations and the National Quality Standard. They may have responsibility for the supervision of volunteers or other staff.
- Certificate IV Diploma of Engineering – Technical (use of hand tools, CAD system, drawing etc.)
Other Courses Offered
- Business Admin
- Hospitality Management
- GradDip Management
- AdvDip of Program Management
- AdvDip of Deployment Logistics
- AdvDip of Civil Construction Design
- Diploma of Automotive Management
- AdvDip of Travel & Tourism Management
- AdvDip of Event Management
- AdvDip of Network Security
- Diploma of Production Horticulture
- AdvDip of Conservation & Land Management
- Diploma of Nursery Management
- Diploma of Social Media Marketing
- Bachelor of Business