STUDY IN CANADA - Apply From the Philippines thru us...
Canada is one of the premier destinations for international students, drawing in over 300,000 new international students annually.
Canadian degrees and diplomas are widely recognized as comparable to those from the United States, Australia, and the United Kingdom. Canadian universities and colleges consistently place high on international rankings. Seventeen Canadian universities are ranked in the top 500 of the QS World University Rankings 2020. Many are also ranked in the top 100 by reputable sources like The Times Higher Education World University Rankings and Shanghai Ranking’s Academic Ranking of World Universities.
Why Study in Canada?
Affordable Course Fee and Living Cost in Canada
According to a 2014 HSBC report, The Value of Education: Springboard for Success, the average cost (tuition and living expenses) of a university undergraduate education for an international student in Canada is approximately $30,000 USD per year. By comparison, the United States ($36,564 USD), Australia ($42,093 USD) and the United Kingdom ($35,045 USD) are all considerably higher.
When travelling abroad to study, students usually get temporary status in the country they’re studying in. That status often expires when their program ends, so they have to return home after graduation. Canada, on the other hand, has programs designed to help international students gain Canadian work experience after graduation and if they wish, subsequently transition to permanent residency and eventually citizenship. A Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP), for example, lets students who have graduated from a 2+ year PGWP-eligible program stay and work in Canada for up to three years. Students can also use this work experience to qualify for permanent residency in Canada.
High Quality of Life
Surveys and research shows that Canadians are generally happier and more satisfied with their life than others around the world. According to the Organization of Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), Canada has the seventh highest level of satisfaction globally, faring well above the USA, UK, Germany, France and Australia.
Your Perfect Destination
- Certificate IV to Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Finance Appropriate for those with Academic background or work experience in accounting or finance.
- Certificate IV to Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Bookkeeping Appropriate for those with academic background or work experience in accounting or finance.
- Diploma to Bachelor in Agribusiness Management. Appropriate for those with an academic background or work experience in agriculture including farm business management, irrigation management, cropping, livestock or horticulture.
- Certificate IV to Diploma in Nursing. Appropriate for those with an academic background or work experience in health science or community services.
- Other health science courses
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education & Care. This qualification reflects the role of early childhood educators who are responsible for designing and implementing curriculum in early childhood education and care services. In doing so they work to implement an approved learning framework where they may have responsibility for the supervision of volunteers or other staff.
- Certificate IV to Advanced Diploma of Engineering Technology – Mechanical, Electrical, Computer, Agricultural, Environmental, Mining, Waste Water, etc.
Other Courses Offered
- Hospitality Management
- GradDip Management
- AdvDip of Program Management
- AdvDip of Deployment Logistics
- AdvDip of Civil Construction Design
- Diploma of Automotive Management
- AdvDip of Travel & Tourism Management
- AdvDip of Event Management
- AdvDip of Network Security
- Diploma of Production Horticulture
- AdvDip of Conservation & Land Management
- Diploma of Nursery Management
- Diploma of Social Media Marketing
- Bachelor of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)