STUDY IN AUSTRALIA - Apply from the PHILIPPINES
Did you know Australia has the third highest number of international students in the world behind only the United Kingdom and the United States despite having a population of only 24 million? This isn’t surprising when you consider Australia has seven of the top 100 universities in the world! With over 22,000 courses across 1,100 institutions, Australia ranks tenth in the Universitas 2018 U21 Ranking of National Higher Education Systems.
Given this impressive education pedigree, it’s not surprising there are now more than 2.5 million former international students who have gone on to make a difference after studying in Australia. Some of these students are among the world’s finest minds. In fact, Australia has produced 15 Nobel prize laureates and every day over 1 billion people around the world rely on Australian discoveries and innovations – including penicillin, IVF, ultrasound, Wi-Fi, the Bionic Ear, cervical cancer vaccine and Black Box Flight Recorders – to make their lives, and the lives of others, better.
Why Study in Australia?
Diversity in Education
Studying in Australia’s best universities and enjoying the low cost of living are two of the country’s greatest assets. Australian international students can choose from a wide range of courses offered by the institutions as part of lucrative study abroad programs. In addition, the majority of their institutions have a welcoming attitude toward students who want to study a wide range of subjects. For international students in Australia, there are more than 22,000 courses available.
Among the many advantages of attending one of the best universities in Australia is the ability to change schools based on your interests. If you’d like, you can also take different electives each semester. In addition, students can choose from a wide range of degree programs, from undergraduate to postgraduate to vocational and technical training, and even student exchange programs.
Best Study Destinations
Australian educational institutions are just as highly rated as the cities that house them around the country. Australia has five of the 30 best cities in the world for students based on student mix, affordability, quality of life, and employer activity – all important elements for students when choosing the best study destination. And with more than A$200 million provided by the Australian Government each year in international scholarships, Australia is making it easier for you to come and experience the difference an Australian education can make to your future career opportunities.
VET Courses - Pathway to a Degree or be Job-Ready
Whether you’re looking to move straight into the workforce, or to take an initial step in your tertiary education, an Australian Vocational Education and Training (VET) qualification can take you where you want to go.
Australia’s VET sector is based on a partnership between governments and industry. VET qualifications are provided by government institutions, called Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions, as well as private institutions. Australian governments (federal and state) provide funding, develop policies, and contribute to regulation and quality assurance of the sector. Industry and employer groups contribute to training policies and priorities, and in developing qualifications that deliver skills to the workforce.
Many of Australia’s VET courses incorporate a period of on-site learning, which means you don’t just learn in a classroom, but get priceless industry experience in a genuine work environment. It’s real-world industry experience that ensures your qualifications fully prepare you for employment in your chosen industry.
Your Perfect Destination
- Certificate IV to Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Finance Appropriate for those with Academic background or work experience in accounting or finance.
- Certificate IV to Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Bookkeeping Appropriate for those with academic background or work experience in accounting or finance.
- Certificate IV to Advanced Diploma in Agribusiness Management Appropriate for those with an academic background or work experience in agriculture or business.
Nursing / Aged Care
- Certificate IV to Diploma in Nursing. Appropriate for those with an academic background or work experience in health science or community services.
- Certificate IV to Diploma in Community Services. Appropriate for those with an academic background or work experience in health science or community services.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education & Care. This qualification reflects the role of early childhood educators who are responsible for designing and implementing curriculum in early childhood education and care services, In doing so they work to implement an approved learning framework within the requirements of the Education and Care Services National Regulations and the National Quality Standard. They may have responsibility for the supervision of volunteers or other staff.
- Certificate IV Diploma of Engineering – Technical (use of hand tools, CAD system, drawing etc.)
Other Courses Offered
- Business Admin
- Hospitality Management
- GradDip Management
- AdvDip of Program Management
- AdvDip of Deployment Logistics
- AdvDip of Civil Construction Design
- Diploma of Automotive Management
- AdvDip of Travel & Tourism Management
- AdvDip of Event Management
- AdvDip of Network Security
- Diploma of Production Horticulture
- AdvDip of Conservation & Land Management
- Diploma of Nursery Management
- Diploma of Social Media Marketing
- Bachelor of Business